Inclusions & Highlights
- Services of a local guide/driver and support vehicle throughout
- Accommodations (subject to change)
- Meals as shown – Lite lunch will be on the go and easy items will include fruit, granola bars, etc.
- Tours & Local Guides as shown
- Local Driver/Tour Leader
- Walking, Wining & Dining Fellowship Leader
Diane is a World Traveler, Owner & Professional Travel Advisor of 7Seas2See Travel. She created the Walking, Wining & Dining Series so as to combine these 3 favourite things in natural settings to refresh and heal us as we stretch ourselves to experience our incredible world.
Our group meets up in the lobby of the Westin Nova Scotian at 9 AM. Have your overnight bag with you and dressed ready to walk with your Day pack. We’ll enjoy a scenic 2-hour drive to Kejimkujik National Park Seaside and a stop to hike the Harbour Rock Trail (6.4 km) along the way. Once at our destination, enjoy the rest of the day on the beautiful white sand beach, go for a swim, kayak through the coastal estuary, and pristine, turquoise waters for stunning views with our expert host exploring the seaside ecosystem of this protected area. Tonight we feast with a Beachside Gourmet Seafood Dinner.
Accommodations – Quarterdeck Beachside Villas
Meals – L(lite lunch)D
After breakfast our 9 AM start today will take us on a 1.5-hour drive to Lunenburg. En route, we will enjoy a morning hike at Gaff Point. We’ll have a private walking tour of Lunenburg and then you are free to enjoy at your leisure, to roam the shops, or visit the spa at the hotel. Late this afternoon we will meet up for this evening’s special Culinary Adventure.
Accommodations – Lunenburg Arms Hotel & Spa
Meals – BL(lite lunch)D
Day 3 – Destination: Oak Island Inn
The Inn has a view of Oak Island from the #1 TV show The Curse of Oak Island. After breakfast our 9 AM start today offers a couple of options:
- Option A: walk the Rum Runners Trail to the Oak Island Inn (11.3km self-guided)
- Option B: The van will take this group to the Castle Rock Trail – where you can select the trail difficulty you would like to walk – easiest, moderate, and most difficult. Once complete and everyone meets back at the van, we will transfer to the Oak Island Inn.
This afternoon our group will take a Salty Dog Sea Tour of Oak Island followed by an East Coast Lobster Boil Dinner.
Accommodations – Oak Island Inn
Meals – BL(lite lunch)D
After breakfast, our 9 AM start will be with a 30-minute drive to Hubbards. The van will drop off at Boutiliers Point to walk to upper Tantallon (9km). We’ll all meet up at the van at Upper Tantallon, and then set off for wine country. It’s about an hour’s drive to Wolfville. We will enjoy a wine tasting before check-in and refresh for dinner. This evening we will enjoy a Gourmet Garden Party Dinner Picnic.
Accommodations – Tattingstone Inn
Meals – BL(lite lunch)D
We’ll start after breakfast with a walk along the ocean floor as the low tide for the Bay of Fundy is 7:30 AM this day. Followed with a hike on the Dyke Trail on the edge of the Cornwallis River. The van will meet up to take us to our special Farm to Table Luncheon with Wine Tastings. We’ll transfer about 1.5 hours back to Halifax where our tour will end back at the Westin Nova Scotian at approximately 3 PM.
Meals – BL
**Prices are subject to change and availability. Space is limited and activities and specific hotels are subject to change. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Details and Pricing
- Double Occupancy – $6,397 CAD per person (Single Add $448)
Please register to hold your spot. We are monitoring the Covid situation and will advise when a deposit of CAD $500 per person will be required to secure you space. The decision to have this departure firm up or paused will be made on April 5, 2021at which time the balance payment would be required.
- Transportation to and from Halifax (can be arranged by 7Seas2See Travel)
- Pre or Post Tour Hotel (can be arranged by 7Seas2See Travel)
- Visa/passport handling fees
- Covid testing
- Meals not listed in itinerary
- Alcoholic Beverages not listed in itinerary
- Expenses of a Personal Nature
We will notify you once this tour is a guaranteed departure. Please do not book your flights until you have been notified.
7 Seas 2 See Travel will assist with making your flight arrangements please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request flight options and quotes for a service fee of CAD $113 which will be charged at the time of quotation. If you prefer to arrange your own flights please forward a copy of your itinerary to email@example.com.
Emergency Hospital Medical Insurance is mandatory, Cancellation, Interruption and Cancel For Any Reason and Covid-19 Travel insurances are strongly recommended.
- Quarterdeck Beachside Villas
- Lunenburg Arms Hotel & Spa
- Oak Island Inn
- Tattingstone Inn